Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Schedule

So the last few weeks have been filled with things I'd love to blog/vent about.
But 1) my laptop is in the shop. A $16 cable crapped out and its going to cost $220 to fix. I like to write my blogs on Word, in my own time, on my own computer and then copy/paste them on here while I'm online at mom and dads (FYI - I don't have TV or internet at my casa. Stone age, right? I know!! I love it!) Anyway. So thats been 'cramping my style' for lack of a better term.
And 2) there have been so many many things that I have come to mind that I'd like to share, but I don't get to write them down. Case in point - apparently sometime last week I went to write about 'Things I hate #1'. That was the title of the blog draft when I logged in. No words or prompts as to what I was upset about....But clearly I was agitated enough to attempt to blog about it. ( Common sense says "Start a journal". Realistic sense says "yeah, right. Like I'd ever follow thru on that one." ) Can I remember it today? Nope. Gone-dy. (Like Ghandi, but like gone....heard that today and it cracked me up...I was tired enough apparently)
So to conclude - My goal is to write at least once a month. It will probably be more than that, I just don't want to set myself up for failure.

And P.S. District Individual Speech was today. So many great kids. Someday I will write a blog about them and how I see them, but I don't have the time or the energy right now. But they did so well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment